Thursday, October 07, 2010

Peacock Shawlette n Shawl eBook

Peacock Shawlette




Shawls eBook


After designing two shawls in previous months, I can't stop making more and more. The 3rd shawl that I design is actually knitted from bottom up and the outcome is amazingly satisfying. With the helps from some wonder test knitters at Ravelry, this shawl pattern was finally released and available for sales at 1st of October.

I am particularly happy with the yarn choice I made in making Peacock shawlette. I remember when I received 2 skein of the Claudia Hand Painted fingering yarn - Teal, I held them in my hands like holding precious baby! They are simply too gorgeous and yummy! But the color came off abit when I blocked them. I don't know how much more the color will come off when I wash it though.

The response is encouraging after the Peacock shawl pattern was released and I actually gathered 4 of my latest shawl designs and turned them into a eBook for sales as well. So knitters have more options for purchase. They could get 4 shawl designs of mine with little cheaper price.

All the kind words and compliments I get from these shawls really mean a lot to me and these keep me making/designing more pattern.
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835